You might be like many others who lack the time, inclination, or expertise to properly manage your daily financial affairs. You might be overwhelmed with paperwork, stacks of unpaid bills, unreconciled bank accounts, disorganized records, and unanswered correspondence. You might be concerned about a family member’s finances but lack the time or expertise or live too far away to manage your family member’s daily finances.
The benefits of hiring a daily money manager include:
- Peace of mind – knowing that financial affairs are in order
- Control over your life – confidence that every bill is taken care of on time and every penny accounted for
- Time and energy – time to spend doing the things you love
- Security – knowledge that a trusted advisor puts your interests first
- Continuity – assurance that when you travel or are ill, your financial affairs are taken care of
To listen to an hour-long radio show where Barbara talks about what daily money managers do for their clients, click the arrow below.