The money management services provided are the key to helping an older adult maintain independence or a person of any age to gain control over financial matters. Bookkeeping, insurance, budgeting, and household matters are simplified to help with management of day-to-day affairs when the challenges of aging or coping with financial affairs make some tasks difficult to complete.
Services provided include:
- Budgeting and money management
- Reviewing and filing mail
- Paying and organizing bills
- Preparing checks for client signature
- Making deposits
- Reconciling checking and other bank accounts
- Creating and organizing file systems for financial documents
- Preparing tax paperwork for your tax advisor
- Negotiating with third parties concerning bills, insurance claims and other household issues
- Coordinating between client and accountant, attorney, financial advisor and family members
- Preparing routine correspondence
Services are available at your home on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or as-needed basis. They complement but do not replace the work of legal, tax, or investment professionals.